Paper Submission Proceedings
Authors are kindly asked to submit original full papers with recommended length 8 pages in Springer format. All accepted and presented papers will be published in a Scopus indexed book of the Springer Series Mechanisms and Machine Science, with the title: Advances in Italian Mechanism Science - Proceedings of the Third Conference of IFToMM ITALY.
Best Paper awards will be given in categories of Research, Application, and Student Work.
A selection of presented papers will be invited with extended version for a special issue in the International Journal of Mechanics and Control affiliated to IFToMM Italy and for the special issue "Advances of Italian Machine Design" of Machines, an open access journal by MDPI.
Instructions for authors
- Submissions must follow the Springer Manuscript Guilines
- Templates are provided for Microsoft Word and Latex
- A layout example is provided for Microsoft Word
- The submission website is OCS
Only papers with at least one FULL registration will be considered for presentation and publication in the Conference proceedings.
- Full registration: 400€/450€ (early/late)
- IFToMM members: 350€/400€ (early/late)
- Student: 200€/250€ (early/late)
- Second Paper: +200€
- Accompanying person: 200€
- The book of the proceedings
- Coffee breaks
- Conference Banquet
- Payment should be made by bank transfer
- Reason for payment (mandatory) must be indicated exactly as:
Paper [number/s] - [Full/Iftomm] fee - [surname] [name] - IFIT 2020
(e.g.: paper 20 - Iftomm fee - Gasparetto Alessandro - IFIT 2020)
Bank transfer details:
Account holder (mandatory): Associazione IFToMM ITALY
Bank name: Banca Prossima
The payment is free from VAT charge in accordance with the italian law art.10 DPR 633/72