Paper Submission and Registration
Authors are kindly asked to submit:
- a full paper with recommended length 8 pages in Springer format. All accepted and presented papers will be published in a Scopus indexed book of the Springer Series Mechanisms and Machine Science, with the title: IFToMM and Sustainable Development Goals - Proceedings of the Second I4SDG Workshop.
- alternatively, it is possible to submit an extended abstract (max 2 pages), not included in the book, for authors who are interested in presentation-only participation.
Each paper/presentation must relate to one SDG, and to one TC/PC/topic. It is mandatory to include as first keyword the most relevant SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) e.g. SDG4.
Best paper award
Best Paper awards will be given in categories of Research, Application, and Student Work.
Instructions for authors
- Submissions must follow the Springer Manuscript Guilines
- Microsoft Word templates are provided for Full Paper and Extended Abstract
- Latex templates are also provided for Full Paper and Extended Abstract
- The submission website is EquinOCS
Only papers with at least one FULL registration will be considered for presentation and publication in the Conference proceedings. Early registration before: 30/04/2023
- Full registration: 300€ / 380€ (early/late)
- IFToMM members: 250€ / 325€ (early/late)
- Student: 180€ / 225€ (early/late)
- Online: 90€
- Coffee breaks
- Conference Banquet
- Fill the following Registration Form (https://forms.gle/fwJmpMgdAPgWKGPo9)
- Payment should me made by bank transfer.
Bank transfer details
Account holder: FUNDACIÓN EUSKOIKER
Bank name: KUTXABANK
IBAN ES69 2095 0551 6091 2143 6226
Please, include the following information in the bank transfer: "I4SDG_NAME_SURNAME"
Please, send a copy of the Bank Transfer to email@example.com
Then, in the next days you will receive the corresponding invoice.
When preparing your presentations, the authors should take into account the following points:
- Presentations must be delivered in English, the official language of I4SDG 2023.
- Presenters will be given a maximum of 10 minutes for the presentation plus 5 minutes for questions and suggestions.
- Oral presentation must be given as a PowerPoint or PDF. All graphics and text must be in English. Presentations in PowerPoint should have the aspect ratio 16:9 (panoramic view).
- Presenters should contact the Chairman and provide their presentation before the start of their session.
- A LCD projector, PC and microphone will be provided during the conference sessions.